Join our next documentary project!
We are working in a film project about the effects of coronavirus on peoples’ lives. We want to show regular peoples’ thoughts, challenges and solutions. That is why we need you to send us videos from your life.
Video technical characteristics
- You can film with a mobile phone, camera, tablet etc.
- All content is welcome.
- Film horizontally (NOT vertically. See our video example for this).
- Length from 2-4 minutes.
- Don’t use any music.
- Stay away from TV and radio sounds.
- Avoid copyright material (e.g. brand names, music and posters).
- The film must be less than 2GB.
- You can send more than one video.
Send films via Wetransfer to email@example.com.
Will you be our ambassador?
We need people helping us to spread the word about our ongoing documentary film project “Life in the time of corona”. We want all kinds of contributions from anywhere in the world and in any language.
As an ambassador you will:
- Encourage your social and/or professional network to send us a video about what they are doing, what they feel etc., during the corona pandemic. What seems common or boring to them, can be interesting to another person and contribute in making our web series relevant and human.
- You can, for example, use your Instagram, Tik-Tok, Facebook, Snapchat or LinkedIn-profile, e-mail, WhatsApp or talk to people, to make our project “Life in the time of corona” known. We can send you suggestions to pictures, links to videos etc. for you to post in your network as soon as they are ready.
- The activity as an ambassador is unpaid and based upon volunteer effort. The amount of work you choose to do is up to you.
- You will get credited as a production assistant (PA) in our documentary film closing credits, once the documentary is finished.
- As an ambassador, you can also send a video yourself.
Would you like to be part of this unique, global project? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t promise that all material received will be used. However, all contributors will be credited in the finished film project.
By sending a video to us, you agree that we can use the clip(s) in the finished film and/or in video teasers to spread the project in social media.
This is a documentary about the corona pandemic and its effects on the world. It is important that the material is given freely by contributors. The participants will never be paid for the clips they send us. Any financial gain PurpleDragons will receive for this project, will be given to the film collective’s film fund to create more independent films in the future. After the project has finished, we will give all the clips and edited episodes to The National Library of Norway to keep for future generations.
We need to keep your personal information (name, e-mail, and country) in order to communicate with you and for credits in the finished film. By sending one or more videos to us you agree to this. We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations, or individuals, except when applicable by law. We do not sell, communicate, or divulge your information to any mailing lists.